Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Braydens 4th Birthday

Braydens Spongebob party!!
The best part of the party the pinata
He won't ever smile:)
Tyler enjoyed the party

6 comments:

The Bordens said...

YEA!!!!!! Shannon made a BLOG!!!!!

Great Start:)

Wendi said...

Hi Shannon! I found you! Thanks for hosting enrichment tonight. It was a fabulous evening! You're a great hostess! Hugs!!! XOXO wendi

Maggs said...

Shannon--I was checking out Wendi's blog and found you on there. I hope you don't mind if I look at your blog from time to time. I love that you had a spongebob party!

The Bordens said...

Shannon, Thanks for your Beautiful comment on my blog! Feeling is mutual and We love you and your family so much as well! So how did you convince Brayden NOT to have a Pumpkin Party? Ha- Ha

The Laursen Family said...

Well she wouldn't have a blog if it wasn't for me. What would shannon do without me. Love Ya!

shannon.johnson said...

Some how I can't manage this blog so I created a new one at www.brysonjohnsonfamilyjournal.blogspot.com. That one has all my new post. So to all that checked this one out please replace it with the new one. Thanx, Shannon